Wednesday, February 27, 2008

Multimedia assignment where we had to interview someone interesting and tell their story. I decided to go to Greensboro and interview someone who is homeless and luckily I came across Robert Matthews. Robert asked me for a quarter and I asked for some of his time and his story. We went to a local coffee shop and had a 25 minute conversation where I was able to get some nice window light portraits as he spoke. He definitely had a story to tell, but was hard to follow as he jumped from thought to thought quite often, but I tried to capture the essence of our conversation and his story. This is sort of a rough draft because I feel it could be improved, so hopefully I'll post an updated version soon.

2 comments:

lwelch.photo said...

I love this! You should follow up on this story. Nice work Lanham!

Ninnette said...

You sure have grown in your processes!! Great Work!!