Tuesday, May 04, 2010







How's everybody doing? Well, don't know if anyone will actually see this update since it's been so long since the last one, but here you go. The last couple of months I've finally started the editing process of hundreds of slides, and have made it through the first stage of choosing 'selects' for scanning and more editing. I will begin the same process with negatives this week. My goal is to get the best working portfolio I can have and to have a website up and running by August monetary funds permitting. On top of that, I'm saving to purchase my first digital slr which I am very excited about for very obvious reasons. Also, I have had to put a third hard drive in my mac book in less than two years which has reinforced to me the importance of backing up my work. I lost some work, but luckily had the bulk of it backed up. Having the hard drive fail actually was a blessing in disguise because it forced me to go through the editing process with all my digital files. During that process I felt the excitement of editing my photos again and couldn't wait to continue. Overall, with my photography, it feels good to have some sort of road laid out for myself. Now, I just need to stay focused and determined and see where it leads me. Here are some shots from my digital editing process with more to come. Hope everyone is doing well, Nate

No comments: